We are looking for *DB2 UDB/LUW DBA* for one of our client at *Little Rock,
AR*. Please let me know your interest.
*DB2 UDB/LUW DBA*
*Location: Little Rock, AR*
*Duration: 9+ Months*
*Required Skills: *
· In-depth DB2 UDB/LUW Database Administration experience (3+
· DBA certifications a plus.
· Database Administration experience with DB2 for Z/OS, Optim, IBM
Curam will be a plus.
· Database administration, implementation, and maintenance tasks
including but not limited to:
· Enforcing database naming/creation/deletion standards in the Test
and Production environments
· Establish, oversee, and optimize all database maintenance (i.e.
update statistics, etc) and backup processes
· Enforce and implement appropriate security measures
· Troubleshoot application database issues
· Ensure the 24/7 availability and performance of the databases
that support our systems, including "on-call" responsibilities
· Optimize the hardware/system resources allocated to the databases
for high availability & minimum downtime
· Provide assistance to developers in DBMS performance tuning, best
practices and problem resolution.
· Resolve database performance issues, database capacity issues,
and other data issues
· Manage backup and recovery of databases
· Prepare, maintain and execute disaster recovery plans
· Monitor databases for errors and perform problem determination
*Thanks & Regards*
*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*
D: 206-497-5925, 206-274-4684
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.