Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Techleap Systems.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to *a**l...@techleapsystems.com
*Position:* SAP HR Functional Lead
*Duration:* 9 Months with possibility of extension
*Location:* Houston, TX
- 7+ years SAP TECHNO-FUNCTIONAL experience (80% Functional/ 20% Technical)
* Experience as a Functional SAP Time Lead in a SAP ECC 6.0 environment
* Recent work experience with heavy functional concentration in SAP's
* Experience implementing CATS in a large corporate environment
* Excellent experience with/knowledge of Schemas
* Ability to write complex rules
* Knowledge of workflow, IDOC, ALE, and SAP Scripts.
· Very strong working knowledge of core Time business processes.
· Strong working knowledge of SAP Time master data with the ability
to analyze the impact of configuration or process changes across other SAP
· Strong analytical abilities, communication and interpersonal
· Very strong time management skills and very good at multi-tasking
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong
focus on customer facing interaction, customer service, and presentation.
· Self starter with leadership qualities who can work independently
and in teams on tasks and projects with limited supervision.
- Very important to have work experience on a project that used structured
Project Management methodology - this person does not need to be a PM but
must work well with project managers and understand their language
DESIRED SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with the following modules is a plus: PAYROLL, OM, PA,
- EHP 6 experience preferable
· Provide functional and heavy configuration support for the
implementation of SAP Time/ CATS.
· Coordinate extensively with the project manager and deal with
multiple work streams while doing configuration for SAP Time projects
· Work with business stakeholders to refine requirements and make
the appropriate system configuration changes.
· Work with SAP developers to formalize specifications for custom
· Assist with documentation and performance of unit testing and User
· Keep supervisor or team lead informed of cross-team,
cross-functional issues and/or technical challenges on a daily basis.
· Proactively work to solve these issues while including the key
functional and/or business stakeholders
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below. *
*Full Name: *
*Current Location, City and State: *
*Mobile and Home Phone No: *
*Email ID: *
*US work authorization: *
*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*
*Highest Educational degree: *
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project: *
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Expertise & Skills Sets:*
*Total IT Experience in Years: *
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Sr. Resource Manager*
*Techleap systems Inc.*
*4324 N. Beltline Rd, Suite # 110 C*
*Las Collinas, TX, 75038*
*Contact No.: 214.431.7140*
*Email: a...@techleapsystems.com <a...@techleapsystems.com> | URL:
www.techleapsystems.com <http://www.techleapsystems.com/> *
*Skype, YIM and Gtalk: AliTechleap*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.