Title: HRIS Analyst
Location: Deerfield, IL
Duration: 6 month contract
The manager would like to see resumes with more of an emphasis on reporting
and analytics. He is not necessarily looking for someone who worked in HR
but has done analytics work and could be in other functional areas.
The HRIM Reporting Analyst assists other HR stakeholders in their need for
and use of personnel information and HR operational data. This role will
collect, correlate, and analyze HR information into meaningful and timely
reports and metrics as well as provide assistance in specification
development, application testing, documentation, and implementation of
* Manage the design, development and implementation of analytical tools,
technology and business solutions that improve HR and business decisions
and that drive operational efficiency.
* Identify analysis techniques required to deliver insights.
* Educate and raise the awareness of business leaders and internal HR
clients regarding availability and use of analytical tools, techniques and
the opportunities that exist.
* Serve as analytics and reporting subject matter expert on major HR
programs/initiatives, working collaboratively with leaders in other HR
* Provide technical and analytical support through the use of databases,
Microsoft applications, HRIM, and Compensation systems.
* Provide leadership in the identification and description of reporting
required to make HR investment and talent management decisions and
recommendations regarding the creation of analytical reports to achieve
client, program, and business objectives for resource optimization.
* Gather functional requirements, maintain documentation, and develop
project plans and status reports used for managing Analytics projects.
* Design, develop and deliver timely and accurate dashboards, reports,
presentations and visual aids designed to educate, inform and influence the
decisions of HR clients and business leaders within Takeda.
* Identify the data model and security requirements for HR reporting
solution and activities to create requirements, test and support these
models. Consult with HRIM team members and other business partners of the
effective processing of HR transactions in order to meet reporting needs.
Manage any vendors to ensure accurate implementation of these requirements.
* Develop and maintain appropriate benchmarks with other organizations.
* Provide necessary compliance reporting mandated by Government Agencies,
as well as state and local reporting needs.
* Analyze existing production reporting and programming logic to provide
more efficient operations or to identify difficulties. Revise logic and
procedures involved, as necessary.
* Perform system administrator functions for various reporting and HR
systems and coordinate with outside vendors when required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
* BS/BA required, preferably in a business or technology field.
* 8+ years experience as a Market Research Analyst, HRIM Analyst,
Compensation Analyst, or other analytical experience required.
* 3+ years experience in an HR analytics or reporting role required.
* 3+ years relational database experience required.
* Strong quantitative and analytical skills
* Critical thinking skills in formulating hypotheses, interpreting results,
and being able to make educated guesses when data may be sparse or
* Expert-skill level for Microsoft Office applications and HRIS required;
Experience with SAP highly desired.
* Demonstrated ability to anticipate problems and opportunities and the
initiative to pursue solutions.
* Experience with report design and creation.
* Experience with report writing tools highly desired.
* Excellent prioritization and organization skills.
* Excellent, confident interpersonal, written and verbal communication
* Experience in analysis design and development with increasing levels of
* Ability to manage ongoing workload demands of both planned and unplanned
projects and requests.
* Ability to identify and solve problems through creativity and excellent
analytical and problem solving skills.
* Project / Process Management - ability to handle multiple tasks and meet
deadlines while maintaining quality and accuracy.
* Interpersonal/Influencing/Negotiating skills.
* Ability to be self-directed and work independently.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.