*We need a java developer with health care 7 experience.if you have good
consultant as per the job description then kindly reply me with resume
along contact details asap.*
Position: Java developer(Java HL7 health care 7)
Location : Dallas,TX and San jose,CA
Duration : 6 Months +
*(**Need Health care 7 experience)*
Required skills are as follows:
* Strong core Java skills (includes multi-threading / concurrency)
* Spring (MVC and dependency injection are minimum)
Highly desired are the following:
* Application and data integration
* Big data
* Build / configuration management
* EMR (like EPIC), HL7 Integration engines like Cloverleaf
* Nurse call systems (Rauland Borg Responder)
* Food services (such as Computrition)
Thanks & Regards,
*Peter Gill | Technical Recruiter*
Bara Infoware, Inc. | 8(a), SDB, 9001:2000 Certified
Direct:925-887-1332 ext-300 *: pe...@barainfo.com<manjeet.si...@barainfo.com>
Fax: 925-666-3550 Gtalk:petergill...@gmail.com
2678 Bishop Drive San Ramon, CA 94583
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.