*Hello Friends,*

*We need a java developer with health care 7 experience.if you have good
consultant as per the job description then kindly reply me with resume
along contact details asap.*

Position: Java developer(Java HL7 health care 7)

Location : Dallas,TX and San jose,CA

Duration : 6 Months +

*(**Need Health care 7 experience)*

Required skills are as follows:

*           Strong core Java skills (includes multi-threading / concurrency)

*           Spring (MVC and dependency injection are minimum)

*           REST/HTTP

Highly desired are the following:

*           Application and data integration

*           Big data

*           Build / configuration management

*           EMR (like EPIC), HL7 Integration engines like Cloverleaf

*           Nurse call systems (Rauland Borg Responder)

*           Food services (such as Computrition)

Thanks & Regards,

*Peter Gill | Technical Recruiter*

[image: cid:image001.png@01CEBB24.A3093730]

Bara Infoware, Inc. | 8(a), SDB, 9001:2000 Certified

Direct:925-887-1332 ext-300 *: pe...@barainfo.com<manjeet.si...@barainfo.com>

Fax: 925-666-3550  Gtalk:petergill...@gmail.com

2678 Bishop Drive San Ramon, CA 94583

:: http://www.barainfo.com