Please find the requirement below and let me know your consultant details

*Requirement : *

*Job Title : Project Manager *

*Job Location : San Jose,CA*

*Duration : 6Months +*

Classic IT project manager for architecture portfolio with certified skills
who knows IT SDLC, executed web based projects, Agile project execution as
a scrum master  architecture reviews, driving adoption, change management,
portfolio process understanding, solid communication, deal with cross
functional teams, Cisco experience if possible, standard PM'ing of
projects, very technical background who understands the modern technologies
like  Web applications (Rest SOA services), ERP apps understanding, Cloud
billing solutions etc.   ability to work onshore/offshore timings to manage
teams geographically.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*SRS Consulting Inc.*

*Phone No: 510-256-0377 Ext : 106*

*Fax: 510-252-0626*

*Email: sunit...@srsconsultinginc.com <sunit...@srsconsultinginc.com>*

Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience. The recipient should check this
email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts
no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.