Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at *vam...@compuga.com <vam...@compuga.com>*
*Job Description: Title : .Net Web Developer*
*Location : *Lansing, MI
*Duration :* Long Term
*Interview : *Phone/Skype
*Skills most desired by client in order of importance: *
State of Government experience.
* Visual Studio 2008 Visual Basic
Developing, deploying and supporting web based applications using Visual
Studio Integrated Development Environment with a focus on Visual Basic.
* SQL Server 2008
Development and maintenance of relational databases to work with Visual
Studio web applications.
* Crystal Reports XI
Development and enhancement of business reports and charts using Crystal
Reports using relational databases with a focus on SQL Server.
Enhancing the user interface and experience of web based applications.
* Business analysis and communications skills
Must be able to communicate and conduct business requirements and
specifications meeting and prepare documentation for the development of web
* Experience with jQuery
* Experience using version control software (subversion, Team
* Experience with +ASP.NET 2.5, ASP.NET 4.0 and ASP.NET MVC
(Model View Controller)
* Experience with Visual Studio C#, Visual Studio 2010 Visual
Basic, and Crystal Reports 2008
* Experience with web application interface with LDAP,
Microsoft SharePoint, and Business Objects
* Experience with Internet Information Services (IIS)
configuration and management
* Networking experience using TCP/IP
* Experience in using tools for web prototyping, including
* Experience in the Health Care Industry and/or State
* Experience in Teradata, Oracle, mySQL, data warehousing, and
Agile Development methodology
* Work as a team with other developers to produce Web
* Learn and understand the client's business process.
* Develop and maintain system source code using ASP.net to
produce Web applications.
* Follow State procedures and development coding standards
when developing code.
* Participate in discussions to document and recommend
alternative solutions or application requirements for assigned projects.
* Assist in preparing presentation materials for technical
review meetings, approval sessions, and application demonstrations.
* Assist with preparation of help documents and procedure
manuals affiliated with assigned projects.
* Participate in Requirements and Functional Design sessions
with business analyst, technical and business subject matter experts.
* Participate in completion of technical documentation for
Requirements, Functional Design, including as is or to be process flows,
screen mock ups and use cases.
Thanks & Regards,
39138 Fremont Blvd Suite 201 Fremont CA 94538
*619-639-2353*, vam...@compuga.com, www.compuga.com
* GTalk/YIM: vamshi.staffing*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.