Hi Partner,
I have Project Manager position for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform me ASAP.

*Job 1*

*Technical Project Manager*

*Location:  Malta New  York *

*Duration 12 Months *

Job Description:

·         We are looking for someone with 7-10 years of experience

·         Long term consulting experience is required.

·         Ability to work closely with Sr. Level business executives

·         Good business analysis ability is also important.

·         A Sr. Project Manager that knows how to proactively manage risks,
and changing requirements and priorities.

·         The *candidate must have been responsible for multiple large
scale software implementation projects, and experience managing and working
with the onshore team.*

*Role : Program Manager*

*Work Location  :    Round Rock, TX*

*Duration             :    8-12 Months*

*Interview Process :  Video/Skype*

*Start Date            :   ASAP*

Contractor will be part of the team supporting the  Services business,
working with a globally distributed team on new development as well as
system support activities. Our complex Customer Relationship Management
systems consists of a range of functions composed by case, asset,
entitlement, telecom and dispatch management for all client customers. M&A
programs and project interlocks included.

Must have similar experience in large Hi-tech / product companies.

Experience :  15 years plus

Tim Poole | K-Source INC

 tim@k <t...@tammina.com>sourceinc.com

gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>