US or Green Card Only

Hope you are doing great today!!!

This is Imtiaz from Techleap Systems.

I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

Please do respond back to /

*Position:*        Senior SRM consultant

*Duration:*             Long Term

*Location:*       San Diego, CA

·         At least 5 years experience in SAP SRM as technical/functional
consultant with excellent knowledge of SAP SRM 7.0 (and up) in terms of
overall architecture, processes, functionality and technical components

·         Led at least 2 SAP SRM Application full lifecycle
implementations, and at least 2 SRM upgrade to SRM 7.0 (or higher),
covering classic scenario, self-service procurement and catalog
implementations (internal & external)

·         Expertise in SRM Workflows (BRF) configuration

·         Demonstrate relevant process expertise in Purchasing (SAP MM)

·         Experience with SRM -  ECC Middleware, XI/PI, SRM Portal setup &

·         Strong communicator with excellent written, verbal, and
presentation skills

·         Good interpersonal skills to work with both technology and
business groups

·         Creative thinking, teamwork, problem solving, positive attitude

*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below. *

*Full Name: *

*Current Location, City and State: *

*Mobile and Home Phone No: *

*Email ID: *

*US work authorization: *

*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*

*Highest Educational degree: *

*Overall years of experience*

*Currently on a project: *

*Willingness to relocate across US:  *

*Expertise & Skills Sets:*

  *Total IT Experience in Years: *

  *Interview Availability:*

  *Available to join from* (*Availability)*:

  *Skype Id:*

  *Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*

If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
to me.

Thanks & Regards,

Technical Recruiter

214-716-0310 (Off) X2380

** <>

Techleap Systems

Colinas Business Park

4324 N Beltline Rd,

Suite: 100 C,

Irving, TX 75038. <>

[image: Description: Description: Description: signature-logo]