*DIRECT CLIENT REQUIREMENT - Business Analyst - Waukesha, WI (Rate:

*Job Title: Business Analyst*
*Location: Waukesha, WI*
*Duration: 1+ year*
*Rate: $42/hr. on CTC*

*Job Summary: *
GE Healthcare is undertaking a project that involves changes to multiple IT
platforms (~15) in line with broad business process changes. It is required
to adequately test all the changes being implemented in the systems,
particularly on a cross platform basis. In order to accomplish this, it is
necessary to support the creation, maintenance and implementation of a
testing approach that seeks to exhaustively test systemic changes across
platforms in line with business process variations. This job is being
posted to extend existing business analyst resources to achieve
comprehensive test coverage towards the goals noted above.

*Job Duties: *
Gather requirements for test scenarios across different teams
Assist in development of test scenarios and write test scripts
Create and maintain a repository of cross track and cross platform test
Drive prioritization of scenarios according to risk
Maintain a testing calendar for all of product controllership
Report on testing status and readiness

*Requirements *
Bachelor's degree with IT or business relevant background (preferred)
Three to five years of experience working as part of IT project
implementation and experience in a business analyst role would be preferred
Exposure to Lean, Six Sigma, or Agile (desirable)
Proficient experience creating and supporting test scenarios
Strong proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Strong communication skills
Must have strong people skills and prefer to work in a team environment

Thank you!

Mohammed Sajid
Team Lead
866.881.7769 Fax
10 West Market Street, Suite 1300
Indianapolis, IN, 46204

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as I have include contact
information and a method to be removed from my mailing list.  To be removed
from my mailing lists please click here to reply to
mohammed.sa...@bcforward.com with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line.
Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed. All removal
requests will be honored ASAP. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience