Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at *atu...@directionstaff.com
*Position: Project Manager*
*Duration: 03/11/2014 to 12/31/2014*
*Location: McLean, VA*
*Interview Process: 1st telephonic round of interview followed by an
*Consultant must have Mortgage/ Finance experience.*
· Defines the responsibilities of parties involved in the project
including customers, management, IT management, project team, vendors and
others affected by the project.
· Identifies, tracks, monitors and communicates project-related
issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies that may arise during
the implementation of IT projects.
· Facilitates amicable solutions with the appropriate customer(s).
· Identifies the technical approach to be used on a given IT
project and manages the system development process including the
development of a strategic plan, systems analysis, technical design,
coding, testing and acceptance of an IT system and/or application.
· Develops IT system review schedules, audits and acceptance tests
for each phase of a project.
· Identifies IT system design alternatives, researches existing IT
systems in the marketplace and recommends viable IT solutions.
· Develops Requests for Proposals (RFP), evaluates responses, and
leads IT system selection teams.
· Identifies and documents opportunities to integrate IT systems
and resources to fulfill project requirements.
· Prepares and presents oral and/or written technical reports and
· Organizes and conducts project team meetings.
· Manage a project and its activities from initiation to the
· Manage the project delivery from the cross-functional teams
· Support the management and planning of all efforts associated
with the project/ program including: scope management, development and
management of work plans, defining and delivering individual project
deliverables as a part of the overall program deliverables, managing the
expectations of all stakeholders, organizing and addressing emerging
project requirements, managing project relationships and integrations, and
managing more than one project team including vendor in delivery of
· Develop and manage a set scope of work within the project to be
delivered through effective expectations setting, communications, change
management control, budget control and management, and overall business
understanding of the project needs
· Report project progress, issues, and risks through weekly status
· Graduate degree in Information Technology, Software Development,
· Experience managing project involving data center build-out,
migrations and recovery
· 10+ years of technical project management experience implementing
*Required Minimum Qualification:*
· Possess a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or
· Have had 10 years of full-time experience managing the
implementation and support of information technology projects
· Formal PMP certification
Please let me know your availability and interest in the position. Based on
your response, I would like to further discuss this opportunity with you.
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.