I have .Net Lead/ Architect position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.
Work Location : Round Rock, TX
Duration : 12 Months
Rate : Best
Interview Process : Video/Skype
Start Date : ASAP
A .NET Sr.Developer/Architect with extensive experience using the .NET
Framework (including 4.0) with a good understanding of the .NET stack.
Must have knowledge of and experience with using:
* Using C#/ASP.Net language to develop large systems.
* The MVC framework in .NET for user interface design and
* The JQuerry library and other third party user interface
* The Task Parallel Library (TPL)/Multi-Threaded for high
* WCF Service and Web Services (knowledge of REST is helpful)
both developing and consuming.
Good understanding of
* Design Patterns and applying them to real world software
* How to apply Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Concepts to
* Unit testing to achieve code coverage through the use of
* Inversion of Control (IOC)/Dependency Injection (DI) Concepts
and the use of IOC containers.
Have experience working in an Agile/SCRUM team environment.
Must have worked in a team environment where Code Reviews are practiced and
the use of Team Foundation Server (TFS) both for source control and task
management was in place.
Experience : 12 years plus
Tim Poole | K-Source INC
gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.