Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share the resume at *atu...@directionstaff.com
*Position: Sr. SQL Server DBA*
*Location: San Ramon CA*
*Duration: 12+ Months*
- Experience working on large volume, high-throughput production
- Should be aware of performance optimization and troubleshooting.
- Should have good exposure to tools used for production support,
performance optimization, security, monitoring, etc.
- Should have worked with a development team in areas such as schema
design, query optimization, performance tuning, etc.
- *Should have worked on deploying and managing production databases in
either a cloud environment (AWS, Azure, etc.) or in a VMWare environment*
- Should be aware of things like clustering, sharding, etc. which become
important for achieving high performance in a virtualized environment
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Experience in Healthcare Domain
*Job Responsibilities / Role:*
- Essential duties include database maintenance, performance monitoring
and tuning, designing procedures for benchmarking and ensuring information
- Working in cross-functional project teams that include Development,
Quality Assurance, and Application Support.
- Configuration and maintenance of databases on production and staging
- Communicate directly with team members/end users to diagnose and
- Coordinate and perform database installations, upgrades, and patches.
- Work with other team members to continually improve our delivery and
- Actively participate on project team meetings to achieve team goals.
- Compliance with business policies and industry standard best practices
with regard to database security, recoverability, and auditing.
- Create and maintain documentation of DBA procedures, policies, and
- Off-hours and on-call production support may be required.
- Adherence to internal and external production SLAs
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.