Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.

Please share the resume at *

*Title:                     Web Developer*

*Location:             Seattle, WA*

*Contract:             6 months (May Extend)*

We are built on open-source software and are zealots of great design in all
areas. If you've held this role before, you already know the nuts-and-bolts
responsibilities: build great *web and mobile experiences* on a front-end
stack using *CSS/JS/HTML* as well as building the server-side.
Skills & Requirements:

·         Expertise in *client-side + server-side web development*. Our web
framework is Django/Python on the server, with *JQuery/Bootstrap* on the

·         Comfort working with background systems that make a service live
and breathe. Our systems include *Postgres, Mongo, Redis, Solr* and a few
Experience releasing and shipping a service. Over and over, multiple times.
+1 if you've ever broken the build or thrown an error in release and never
want to let that happen again. Impatience with pedestrian or unfocused
products. We are creating and running services that simply work well and
get out of the way of our users.

   Thanks & Regards,

   *DirectionStaff Inc.*

   * <>*