*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com
*Position : QA Lead-Automation*
*Location : St. Louis, MO*
*Duration : 3 Months *
*Interview : Phone Hire*
*EAD , GC, USC Preferred !!! *
· *Experience in leading Automation Testers Team.*
· Understanding of QA and Automation methodologies.
· *Strong knowledge of Mercury Quality Center 10, HP Service Test
and QTP 10, VB Scripting. *
· Web Services Automation Experience.
· Firm Expertise in Requirement Analysis.
· Ability to work on fast pace environment.
· Strong communication skills.
· Test management experience (e.g.: Defect and Test life cycle).
*(Technical Recruiter) *
*| IDC Technologies | *
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Voice : 408-457-9399 ext
2092 | **kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com*<kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>*
[image: Description: Untitled]
*Gtalk :- kailash.ramyinfotech*
In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager Raj
Kiran at 408-868-5134 /rajki...@idctechnologies.com
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.