PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO DAN (at) HIREITPEOPLE.COM
Location: Concord, NH
Nice to have: *CCNA(VOICE)*
- 7+ years of experience designing, configuring, and implementing
enterprise-class VoIP and TDM-based voice networks
- Hands-on experience with voice and data products including Cisco
Unified Communications Manager / Call Manager, Cisco Voice Gateways, Cisco
Unified Border Elements (CUBEs), and Survivable Remote Site Telephony
(SRST) functionality, VoIP troubleshooting tools, Cisco Routers and Cisco
- Understanding of Voice/VoIP service provisioning methods, service
delivery, SLA metrics, and procedures
- 7+ years of experience designing, configuring and troubleshooting
large enterprise MPLS converged (voice, video & data) networks
- 7+ years of demonstrated ability supporting complex voice, video and
data converged networks
- Experience implementing QoS/CoS policies and priority queuing - WAN &
- Understanding of VOIP protocols and Codecs SIP, RTP, T.38 G.711
- Understanding of enterprise architectures, routing, and transport
- IPSLA & Netflow monitoring/management
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.