IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT

Hello,

Hope you are doing great today!!!

This is Imtiaz from Techleap Systems.

I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

Please do respond back to imtiaz4techl...@gmail.com /
imti...@techleapsystems.com

*Position:*        QA Analyst

*Duration:*     6 Months

*Location:*        Alpharetta, GA

*Rate:                *$45/hr on C2C

*Experience:*   Minimum 8 years

*JOB DESCRIPTION*

·         The Quality Analyst  is responsible for verifying the quality of
the website down to the POS Terminal to ensure the delivery of high quality
solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.

·         Will be required to participate in cross functional reviews of
requirement and design documents, design, develop and execute comprehensive
test plans and scripts, and adhere to defined policies, procedures and
processes.

*Responsibilities: *

·         Reviews and provides feedback around design documents, functional
specifications, and test plans

·         Develops test plans and tests cases that validate requirements
are met

·         Responsible for testing the solution end to end

·         Confirms, reports, and manages defects

·         Prepares time estimates and work plan necessary to achieve the
goals for assigned projects/features

·         Communicates effectively and works closely with internal and
external resources, including customer base

·         Provides status reports and participate in departmental and
project team meetings and email communications

·         Identifies testing risks and propose solutions to mitigate

·         Provides escalations in a timely manner and through the
appropriate channels

·         Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with cross
functional team members

·         Provides input into continually improving quality processes and
procedures

·         Serves as an escalated support resource for products that we
release

·         Troubleshoots and verifies hardware and software issues reported
internally and externally from the field

*Qualifications: *

·         8+ years of experience testing web applications

·         Extensive experience testing backend web services

·         Experience with QA methodologies, understanding of software
development process

·         Knowledge of Web technologies, such as HTML, CSS, Javascript,
XML, HTTP Protocol

·         Experience using Firebug, User Agent Switcher, other web testing
tools

·         Excellent troubleshooting ability

·         Experience working in an Agile environment preferred

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills

·         FitNesse experience a plus

·         Any retail/POS knowledge is a plus

·         Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related technical field
preferred

* Education/Skills Required: *

·         Technical degree preferred (Computer science, computer
engineering, etc)

*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below. *

*Full Name: *

*Current Location, City and State: *

*Mobile and Home Phone No: *

*Email ID: *

*US work authorization: *

*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*

*Highest Educational degree: *

*Overall years of experience*

*Currently on a project: *

*Willingness to relocate across US:  *

*Expertise & Skills Sets:*

  *Total IT Experience in Years: *

  *Interview Availability:*

  *Available to join from* (*Availability)*:

  *Skype Id:*

  *Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*

*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
to me.*

Thanks & Regards,

*Imtiyaz*

Technical Recruiter

*214-716-0310 (Off) X2380*

*imti...@techleapsystems.com <s...@techleapsystems.com>*

*Techleap Systems*

Colinas Business Park

4324 N Beltline Rd,

Suite: 100 C,

Irving, TX 75038.

www.Techleapsystems.com <http://www.techleapsystems.com/>

[image: Description: Description: Description: signature-logo]