Do quick response at ank...@eruditionweb.com,
Please review the below Job Description and let me know if you
Position : Sr Java Developer
Location : Topeka KS
Duration : Contract to hire
Project Description :
Design, implement, test and maintain Web-based and Java-based Batch
Processing Application using technologies/tools, such as: Java 6, JSF
2.0, PrimeFaces 3.2, EJB 3.1, JPA 2.0, IBM Java Batch (ComputeGrid),
BIRT 3.7, Apache Derby, IBM DB2, IBM Websphere 8, etc.
· Must have 8 years total experience in multiple Information Technology
areas and/or systems.
· Collaborate with other subject matter experts such as system
analysts, business analyst and product owner to help design and build
solutions for web and batch applications.
· Required to accurately track work time based on project and/or daily
work activities according to Agile/Scrum department guidelines.
· Leverage industry standards and best practices for software
development, including: automated integration, test driven
development, reusable code, object-oriented design, software
· Mentor junior team members whenever possible.
· Conduct code reviews, unit testing, peer reviews and partner
with QA as team lead java developer to document technical design and
· Follow policies set for governance, compliance, security,
Infrastructure and change management.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.