Name: Rama Krishna PotlaSkill: SAP BI BW LeadLocation: CAAvailable:
ImmediateRate: OPENRelocation: OPENF2F: YesVisa: H1References: Yes
· I have 11 years of total experience in IT industry. Working in
SAP from last 9 years and have rich Implementation & Support experience in
Enterprise data warehousing, Enterprise reporting solutions.
· Certified in SAP BW3.5 version.
· Proficient in Documenting business requirements, performing
application design activities includes script functional specifications &
technical specifications, cut-over activities, Post implementation support.
· Worked extensively in Extraction, Data Modeling & Query Designing
in BW stream.
· Have excellent programming skills and performance tuning skills
· Good knowledge in RDBMS (MS-SQL server & Oracle).
*Languages: *SAP-BI 7.0, BW3.5, SAP-ABAP and Core Java
*Databases: *Oracle8, MS-SQL server
*GUI: *Query designer, Bex Analyzer and SAP
*OS: *Windows NT, 97, XP and Vista platforms
*Tools & Utilities: *Remedy, TRIOLE (Incident/Problem tracking
*Domain Knowledge: *Retail, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas
*Client: Oakley, Lake Forest,
CA Nov 2012 -
*Role: SAP BW/BI lead*
*Project: Oakley (Enhancements & Upgrade)*
*Project Description: *Oakley, Inc. is a sport and lifestyle brand, the
company manufactures and distributes high performance sunglasses, apparels
& accessories. SD, MM, FICO, APO, BI and BO are implemented to integrate
the business needs.
· Completed System upgrade testing to HP servers
· Developed a program for dynamic reporting & file generation
· Enhanced customer master to populate Kanji text
· Master data objects are upgraded from 3.x to 7.0
· Worked on data flow design and report generation of retail
· Created Transformation Routines, Start Routines, End Routines as
per the requirement and for the lookups from one DSO to other. Testing and
Debugging of routines.
· Created analysis process and used ABAP routine as a
transformation for the analysis process design.
· Worked extensively with Sales Order, Billing, Delivery & schedule
*Client: Nissan, Franklin,
2010 - Oct 2012*
*Role: SAP BW/BI lead*
*Project: Cost forecasting Project (Implementation)*
*Project Description: *Nissan is one of the largest manufacturing company
in building cars and trucks. Objective of Cost Forecasting Platform (CFP)
is to provide accurate forecasting of current and future cost reductions
for Nissan Americas Production Purchasing and Cost Management.
· Functional/Technical design documents are produced based on the
requirements gathered and collected in high level design
· CFP provides the detail view of calculating the performance of
cost reductions at a part level considering the goods receipts, price
fluctuations, and manual adjustments.
· Forecast receipts are calculated based on Actual receipts for
material category MP, RM & AS
· Base price has been derived from GTOP Latest price for Actual,
visibility, and opportunity variants
· Fluctuations are considered in defining the performance of the
· Turnover has been calculated for each part
· Impact percentages has been formulated in WEB-I reports
· Data load Performance & Report performance has been taken care
· Manual Adjustments that have already been processed in the G-Top
system to account for turnover and performance for a part outside of price
· MPC Validation report has been implemented to validate the
material price change
· Forecast reports are developed to view forecasting data for
current fiscal year
· MPC Summary reports are developed to View the material
information in precise
*Client: BirdsEye Iglo, Bangalore,
India Nov 2007 - May 2010*
*Role: SAP BW/BI Developer*
*Project: BEiG Project Pioneer (Implementation)*
*Project Description: *BEIG is the Leading European Frozen Food Business,
No. 1 Player in Europe with Iconic brands in major markets. SAP modules
FICO, SD, MM, PP are configured along with new dimensional products like
BI, APO, XI and Net weaver Portal are developed as a part of global
· Implemented several custom reports for Phase1 & Phase2 countries,
and worked on following activities:
· Gap analysis of the functional specs to understand the
requirements evidently to provide complete solution by verifying the
objects in ECC/BI system.
· Collected additional information to fulfill the requirements and
updated the same in functional specs.
· Preparing technical specs with clear information based on the
requirements mentioned in FS for different work streams OTI(Order to
Invoice), PTI (Purchase to Invoice) and LE (Logistics)
· Interacted with functional teams in project to get the
clarifications for several issues to fulfill the design gaps.
· Developed several complex reports and tested the reports in
quality system with proper test cases.
· Proactively worked on code reviews and development reviews to
maintain the quality of deliverables in the team.
· Prepared test cases as per the business scenarios provided in
· Travelled client site to work on cutover activities and issues
raised on hyper care period.
· Helped team members to understand the requirements while
preparing the technical specs as well as in the development.
· Responsible for overseeing the Quality procedures in the project.
*Client: Shell Downstream, Bangalore,
India Feb 2005 - Oct 2007*
*Role: SAP BW Developer*
*Project: Shell AMS (Implementation & Support)*
*Project Description: *Shell is global group of energy and petrochemicals
companies. SAP modules SD, MM, PP and FI/CO, BW have been implemented as
part of global SAP implementation to maintain accurate transactions as
business grow every year.
· Worked on data modeling and designing of different objects in
several releases (Release 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3) of the project in functional
areas like SD, MM, PM and HM.
· Created several custom Data Sources in R/3 system to extract data
to BW system and also enhanced the DS with new fields required for
· Created Info-providers like ODS objects, Info Cubes and Multi
Cubes as per the requirements to store data and display in reports.
· Created formula variables and use exit variables where the date
needs to be restricted or calculated in required format using Key figure.
· Designed Queries using Info providers, and also developed several
Web templates according to the requirements given in the TS.
· Responsible for End-To-End testing of different clusters.
· Trained new shadow resources in the project to make them
understand the requirements and develop the objects. Suggested many coding
practices in the team to avoid performance issues.
· Worked extensively in development reviews to maintain the
development standards in the project.
· Traveled to client place for Go Live support to work on immediate
production issues by interacting with MI Designers.
· Worked on several Incidents, Change tickets and provided the
complete solution to the issues raised by user with clear understanding.
· Worked on several backlog tickets by spending extra time and
working in second shift for effective communication.
· Taken the initiative for Code review and object review activities
in the team.
· Worked as post go-live support critical resource to resolve the
production issues immediately.
· Responsible for data loading activities to BW from different
· Worked as one of the Rotational On-call support team member in
the TSO BW team.
· Responsible for cut over activities of Support Rev Tracks, like
Pre transportation and Post transportation activities.
· Learnt best analyzing practices by resolving some critical issues.
*Client: Johnson & Johnson vision care, Bangalore, India
Feb 2003 - Jan 2005*
*Role: ABAP Developer *
*Project: ATLAS (Implementation)*
*Project Description: *Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Inc. is a leader in
the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of contact lenses.
SAP modules SD, MM, FI, PP and BW are implemented as a part of global SAP
· Interacted with Users, Functional Designers, and Team Leads to
arrive at new requirements and documented it.
· Worked as ABAP developer in developing the code for the
requirements mentioned in technical designs.
· Interacted with Team Leads to understand the requirements in
· Supported Pre and Post Go-Lives until the run team has taken the
support from development team.
· Created several test plans based on the scenarios required to
test the technical objects and document the test results with provided test
· Wave I: Responsible for developing BDC programs to load data into
R/3 system, ALV reports and also SAP Scripts in the first phase of
· Wave II: Responsible for the implementation of SMARTFORMS and ALV
· Responsible for resolving the problems of TPRs and SCRs at the
time of Integration testing.
· *MCA, Bangalore University*
*ERP and ERP Corp,*
*48531 Warm Springs Blvd # 405,*
*Fremont, CA 94539,*
*Email: ro...@erpanderp.com <ro...@erpanderp.com>*
*YIM: raam...@yahoo.com <raam...@yahoo.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.