*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com
<recruite...@metmox.com>*

Role PeopleSoft CRM Techno Functional Lead
Location New York
Duration 6 Months
Skills
Experience in CRM Application and People Tools upgrade. Hands-on experience
in PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Engine, Component Interface,
PeopleSoft Query, Workflow, Crystal Reports and Data Management Tools.
Working experience in integration tools to write interface between CRM and
other PeopleSoft applications.
Implementation knowledge of Help Desk & Marketing Module

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Call:  408-372-5562

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*