Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Techleap Systems.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imtiaz4techl...@gmail.com /
*Position:* Sr. Network Engineer
*Duration:* Long Term
*Location:* Quincy, MA
· Granite Telecommunications is seeking an analytical,
customer-service oriented professional to fill the role of MPLS Network
Engineer within our newly designed and architected MPLS Carrier Division.
· This is an excellent opportunity for a very experienced
professional seeking a new challenge.
· Candidate will be working with our MPLS fully redundant carrier
solution to support Granite customers and that will also interface with all
· This position will give the candidate the ability to help mold
and build Granite's core data team from the ground up.
· A successful candidate must have demonstrated skills as a
problem-solver, troubleshooter and customer advocate.
· Candidates must be resourceful and research answers to complex
networking and telephony problems.
· Client top priority is customer satisfaction, professionalism and
the ability to work independently.
· Communication skills and team fit are highly valued.
· This position will report directly to the Executive Director of
core data services and support team.
*Duties and Responsibilities:*
- Advanced/expert proficiency in all aspects of network engineering:
design, implementation, monitoring and troubleshooting
- Experience with MPLS technology including L2/L3 VPN and traffic
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, RIP, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF and telecom circuit
provisioning from start to finish
- Carrier/Enterprise level experience with VLANS, Trunks, Spanning Tree,
Port Spanning, QoS, VPN's, etc.
- Advanced Security methodologies including NAT, PAT, Route Maps, Access
Control Lists, etc.
- Extensive Redundancy experience HSRP, GLBP, etc.
- Advanced understanding of Data and Voice Circuits T1/T3, OC, NNI
- Configure, upgrade and troubleshoot Cisco routers including ASR
carrier grade routers, high-end switches including Nexus class, load
balancers, and Firewalls
- Previous integration with VoIP and Metswitch products
- Thorough, accurate documentation practices are very important
- Some network security foundation a must
- Nights and weekend support required
- After hours user support required
- Bachelor's degree in IT-related major preferred and/or related
- Minimum of 10 years' experience with Cisco Carrier and Enterprise and
- CCIE desired, CCNP certification a minimum
Face to Face Interview
*Position:* Sr. UI Java/J2EE
*Duration:* Long Term
*Location:* Tempe, AZ
· Java Script
· JQuery UI
· J2EE Full Stack (not using but if they have this experience that
· Front end client side experience
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below. *
*Full Name: *
*Current Location, City and State: *
*Mobile and Home Phone No: *
*Email ID: *
*US work authorization: *
*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*
*Highest Educational degree: *
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project: *
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Expertise & Skills Sets:*
*Total IT Experience in Years: *
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
Thanks & Regards,
*214-716-0310 (Off) X2380*
Colinas Business Park
4324 N Beltline Rd,
Suite: 100 C,
Irving, TX 75038.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.