IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT

Hello,

Hope you are doing great today!!!

This is Imtiaz from Techleap Systems.

I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

Please do respond back to imtiaz4techl...@gmail.com /
imti...@techleapsystems.com

*Position:*        Sr. Network Engineer

*Duration:*     Long Term

*Location:*        Quincy, MA

*Skills:*

·         Granite Telecommunications is seeking an analytical,
customer-service oriented professional to fill the role of MPLS Network
Engineer within our newly designed and architected MPLS Carrier Division.

·         This is an excellent opportunity for a very experienced
professional seeking a new challenge.

·         Candidate will be working with our MPLS fully redundant carrier
solution to support Granite customers and that will also interface with all
major ILEC's.

·         This position will give the candidate the ability to help mold
and build Granite's core data team from the ground up.

·         A successful candidate must have demonstrated skills as a
problem-solver, troubleshooter and customer advocate.

·         Candidates must be resourceful and research answers to complex
networking and telephony problems.

·         Client top priority is customer satisfaction, professionalism and
the ability to work independently.

·         Communication skills and team fit are highly valued.

·         This position will report directly to the Executive Director of
core data services and support team.

*Duties and Responsibilities:*

   - Advanced/expert proficiency in all aspects of network engineering:
   design, implementation, monitoring and troubleshooting
   - Experience with MPLS technology including L2/L3 VPN and traffic
   engineering
   - Knowledge of TCP/IP, RIP, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF and telecom circuit
   provisioning from start to finish
   - Carrier/Enterprise level experience with VLANS, Trunks, Spanning Tree,
   Port Spanning, QoS, VPN's, etc.
   - Advanced Security methodologies including NAT, PAT, Route Maps, Access
   Control Lists, etc.
   - Extensive Redundancy experience HSRP, GLBP, etc.
   - Advanced understanding of Data and Voice Circuits T1/T3, OC, NNI
   connectivity
   - Configure, upgrade and troubleshoot Cisco routers including ASR
   carrier grade routers, high-end switches including Nexus class, load
   balancers, and Firewalls
   - Thorough, accurate documentation practices are very important
   - Some network security foundation a must
   - Nights and weekend support required
   - After hours user support required

*Required Qualifications:*

   - Bachelor's degree in IT-related major preferred and/or related
   technical certifications
   - Minimum of 10 years' experience with Cisco Carrier and Enterprise and
   related equipment
   - CCIE desired, CCNP certification a minimum

Face to Face Interview

*Position:*        Sr. UI Java/J2EE

*Duration:*     Long Term

*Location:*        Tempe, AZ

*JOB DESCRIPTION*

*Skills Required:*

·         HTML

·         Jason

·         bootstrap

·         Java Script

·         CSS

·         Eclipse

·         SVM

·         JQuery UI

·         J2EE Full Stack (not using but if they have this experience that
is good)

·         Front end client side experience

*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below. *

*Full Name: *

*Current Location, City and State: *

*Mobile and Home Phone No: *

*Email ID: *

*US work authorization: *

*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*

*Highest Educational degree: *

*Overall years of experience*

*Currently on a project: *

*Willingness to relocate across US:  *

*Expertise & Skills Sets:*

*Total IT Experience in Years: *

*Interview Availability:*

*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:

*Skype Id:*

*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*

*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
to me.*

Thanks & Regards,

*Imtiyaz*

Technical Recruiter