I have QA position for your consultant,if anyone is available please inform
*QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER (SELENIUM)*
*Location: Boston, MA*
*Duration: 6 months +*
*Hiring Process: Phone to F2F*
*Local candidates preferred*
*Senior Automated QA Engineer - 2 openings.*
*Keys to role are Selenium and some C#.* Must have great communication
Senior QA Automation Engineer The Sr. QA Automation Engineer works with
Application Teams and Test Automation staff on designing, developing and
implementing solid regression test suites to ensure automation standards
and best practices are applied. This role is responsible for developing
and maintaining all automation scripts, object repositories, and libraries.
QA testing responsibilities include the delivery of planned automated
regression test execution, analysis and reports during production release
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (e.g., in order to be considered to perform this
position, the person must be able to perform essential duties and
responsibilities listed below):
· Expertise with Selenium Automation framework and implementation
(Selenium RC, web driver).
· Implementing record and playback extensions including data
driven, keyword, and component based solutions.
· Develop, maintain and extend the automation framework including
all scripts, libraries and object repositories
· Building out an automated test suite to cover regression
· Understanding of relational databases and SQL querying tools.
· Strong Analytical, design and problem solving skills.
· Collaborate with development organization to understand how
development changes affect ongoing automation efforts.
· Providing test coverage analysis based on automation results.
· Experience with Selenium Grid
· Knowledge in scripting language such as Perl.
*Education and Experience:*
· 5-7 years of automated test development experience
· Minimum 3 years' experience with Selenium, C# experience
· BS or MS Degree in CS/EE or equivalent preferred
· Proficiency with .NET C# environment
· Experience with testing web applications.
· Excellent written and communication skills.
Tim Poole | K-Source INC
248-458-1322 ext 222
gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.