Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
I am looking forward to hearing from you about any potential candidates you
· Duration: 6-12 months
· Location: Windsor, CT
· Mid to Senior Engineer
*Senior NAS Engineer:*
· 2-5 Years' experience with the following:
· Build, administer and support NAS environments.
· Work with storage team to determine requirements, configurations,
· Coordinate builds and new equipment deployment
a. NAS controller configuration
b. Replication requirements
c. Research, report, and advise on product and industry best practices
· Performance optimization and tuning for application deployments.
· Cost estimation for proposed applications. This will include
manpower, storage, timelines, server capacity planning and potential
purchase cost estimation.
· Patch management, patch scheduling and planning.
· Architecture, planning, and consolidation of existing servers and
applications into new storage environments.
· Migration assistance of data and applications from old hardware
to new environments.
· Other related tasks as directed
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.