We are looking for *DB2 LUW Admin *for one of our client at
*Minneapolis, MN*. Please let me know your interest.
*DB2 LUW Admin*
*Location: Minneapolis, MN*
*Duration: 12+ months*
· Minimum three (3) years IT experience
· Minimum three (3) years experience mainframe *DB2, DB2 LUW*
· Production support work experience with JCL, IMS Utilities
· Experience with tools such as ENDEVOR, CA7, CA DB utilities
and various performance and pace reports.
· 3+ years experience providing Database Administration
support for the DB2
· LUW and/or DB2 z/OS Database environment (i.e. backup and
recovery, reorgs, runstats, table partitioning, database cloning).
· Experience supporting the SAP application running on DB2 LUW
or DB2 z/OS.
· Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux
· Experience with Database high availability technologies
(i.e. HADR, Data Sharing, TSA, CDC).
· Experience in Shell/Perl scripting
· Minimum 3 years experience with DBA support of Enterprise Resource
· Planning, Customer Relationship Management, Manufacturing
Systems, Supply Chain Management, Supplier Relationship Management, or
other relevant corporate systems
· 1+ years in a regulated environment (SOX, FDA, etc.) subject
to compliance controls
· Excellent interpersonal, written and team collaboration skills
· Relationship building skills
*Thanks & Regards*
*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*
D: 206-497-5925, 206-274-4684
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.