Please let me know if you would be interested for the below mentioned
position, please send the resume to *pmish...@tekshapers.com
Position*: **Cloud-based Solution Architect*
Location: Mason OH, and Malvern, PA
Duration: 08 months +
Rate: $DOE/ hr C2C
*Drug & Background Required*
The Solution Architect is primarily responsible for successfully
identifying the Current Mode of Operation (CMO) and designing the Future
Mode of Operation (FMO) within the confines of the existing Enterprise
Service Catalog. This is a hands-on, customer-facing role that requires a
deep technical foundation. This role is responsible for deeply detailed
discovery activities from the Pre-Sales phase through the completed FMO
Design. It is a challenging position that requires strong problem-solving
skills and a wide range of cross-disciplinary knowledge in hardware,
software, and external system interfaces. As a senior-level technology
leader, this position will work with Customer Application Owners,
developers, end users, project managers and data center tower leaders in an
effort to successfully design and implement a Cloud-Based Transformation
Solution. The Solution Architect generally engages in the project at its
earliest handoff from Sales (and in some cases, will facilitate technical
discussions in the sales cycle). The Solution Architect is the technical
expert for the entire scope of the Design and Discovery phase of the
project from requirements gathering through implementation of the design.
The Solution Architect participates in a consultative role throughout
development and delivery to the client.
* Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
* Serve as Design Leader for Cloud-Based Transformation Solutions.
* Analyze business problems and requirements to determine the appropriate
technical solutions that are part of the existing enterprise service
* Participate in strategic planning and development of the Cloud
architecture as part of an implementation.
* Identify, design, and document technical requirements and specifications
and for the design of the cloud infrastructure
* Create a comprehensive Bill of Materials for the prescribed solution
* In conjunction with the Application Architect and Migration Engineers,
ensure application integration development principles, standards, and best
practices are followed for each project.
* As the leader of the Scope and Solution Design process, the Solution
Architect will assist the project team in translating specific Customer
business requirements into highly refined solution design that will satisfy
the Customer's business requirements. This will include participating in or
conducting interviews with Customer personnel including Application Owners,
Developers and End Users to ascertain specific Customer business
* Responsible for the implementation of a successful Proof of Concept .
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or
Information Technology preferred
* Five (5) years of experience in implementing Cloud-Based transformation
* Ten (10) years of alternatively, similar experience in implementing other
enterprise (ERP, APS, PLM, LIMS, etc.) within a virtualized infrastructure
* Extensive experience migrating and consolidating large heterogeneous data
centers using multiple technologies
* Extensive experience with multiple migration tools
* Proven experience analyzing automated discovery data and manually
gathered interview data to accurately capture system dependencies.
* Proven experience with defining and managing customer expectations using
independent judgment and subject matter expertise.
* Ability to assess customer needs and create product requirements
* Broad exposure to technology and deep understanding of the transformation
* Experience installing and configuring complex enterprise systems, such as
an ERP or Cloud Infrastructure system.
* Strong n-Tier application background with relational database experience,
proficient at SQL, solid understanding of SQL Server, Oracle, DB2,
Informix. One (1) year, or more, of practical experience, including setup
and administration, using one (1) or more of a RDBMS (Relational Database
Management Systems including Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle).
* Significant experience with Multiple SAN/NAS vendors and technologies
* Proven experience migrating large SAN payloads across multiple vendors
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Team player with strong ability to explain technical issues to business
* Must have strong communication skills, written and verbal
* Experience interviewing end users to gather requirements
* Experience with different software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes.
Expert-level proficiency in the following:
o Network concepts including LAN/WAN architectures
o Active Directory
o Microsoft Visio
o Systems Development/Integration Fundamentals
o Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel)
* Ability to learn and understand various systems and databases
* Ability to demonstrate professionalism in all internal and external
* Ability to analyze situations and challenges in a systematic, logical
* Ability to analyze data points extracted by automated and manual
Intermediate-level proficiency in the following:
o Microsoft Project
o Java Development
o CRM System Fundamentals
o Internet and Client Server Architectures
*Executive Talent Acquisition*
*Tekshapers Inc. *
*Contact : 248-565-4747 Ext- 174*
*E: **pmish...@tekshapers.com* <pmish...@tekshapers.com>* | W: *
*G-talk: **pmish...@tekshapers.com* <pmish...@tekshapers.com>
In case of any grievance please do contact my manager- Ashish|
P Save trees. Print Only When Necessary
*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.