Please send suitable profiles.

*QA~Python Tester *

*Location: Parsippany, NJ (Phone then face/face)*

*Duration: 12-24 months*

·         Web service automation experience

·         Python automation exp

·         QTP

Innovative Information Technologies Inc.

200 Metroplex Drive

Suite:408, Edison, NJ 08817

Ph: 732-985-9100 - Ext 206 | Fax: 732-985-9101

Email: vard...@innovativeinfotech.com

Website: www.innovativeinfotech.com

*"Nationwide Certified Minority Women Based Enterprise (MWBE)" from WBENC*

Innovative Information Technology does not endorse undesired email. If you
do not want to receive our mails, please reply with Remove in the subject;
I would ensure that you are not troubled further. I apologize for any