Hi Partner,
I have .Net position for your consultant,if anyone is available please
inform me ASAP.

*Sr .Net Developer *

*Duration: 10 Months (possibility of extension)*

*Location: Wayne PA*

·         C# required

·         ASP.Net MVC required

·         SQL Server required

·         Entity Framework required

·         Object Oriented Programming required

·         Knowledge and Ability of jQuery and jQuery frameworks and
plug-ins required

·         WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) preferred

·         AJAX preferred

·         Experience with working with various third party services using
SOAP APIs or similar preferred

Kindly go through the job description and let me know if you would like to
get submitted for this position and also please fill the details below.

Full Name:

Visa Status:

Pay
Rate: