Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at *vam...@compuga.com <vam...@compuga.com>*
*Job Description: *
* Position : Back End Java Engineer*
*Location :* Cupertino, CA
*Duration :* 6 months
This position will require a talented and smart engineer who can
effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously, meet aggressive
deadlines, and thrive in a dynamic environment. You will work closely with
other engineers, product managers and security experts to build highly
scalable, secure and easy to use web applications. You will have the
freedom to innovate and the opportunity to work with a world-class
engineering team on different problems and learn.
*DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES*
* Design and develop web applications using Java, Spring Framework, JSP and
* Ability to work on different layers of the application stack
* Write unit and integration tests
* Work closely with the senior technical team to evolve and scale the
underlying software architecture
* Work with product managers to understand requirements and business needs
and translate them into high quality software
* Ability to perform with minimal management supervision
* Flexible and works well as part of a fast-paced product development team
*KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES*
* Strong background in data structures, algorithms and encryption
* Experience in developing secure web applications and knowledge of
application vulnerabilities such as Cross Site Scripting (XSS), Cross Site
Request Forgery (CSRF) etc.
* 5+ years experience in OO analysis, design, and implementation.
* 5+ years experience in server side Java development using J2EE
technologies, Spring, XML, REST, JSP, and ORM frameworks such as Hibernate,
* Experience with AJAX related technologies and the ability to code cross
JQuery, EXTJS etc a plus
* Experience working with services (SOA)
* Familiarity with automated testing frameworks such as JUnit, JMock,
Fitnesse is a plus.
* Experience working in a Linux/Unix environment
* Experience in debugging, code-reviewing, code refactoring, performance
* Experience in industry-standard software development methodologies, e.g.
use case-driven and test-driven iterative software development.
* Knowledge of Scrum and XP methodologies and ability to work in a fast
paced and rapidly changing environment.
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
* Apt learner of any new software technologies and can research a variety
of open source or third party solutions which might fit problems on hand
B.S. in Computer Science
Thanks & Regards,
39138 Fremont Blvd Suite 201 Fremont CA 94538
*619-639-2353*, vam...@compuga.com, www.compuga.com
* GTalk/YIM: vamshi.staffing*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.