*Hope you doing great. Please go through the below requirement and if you
are interested then reply me back at rishabh....@gmail.com
*Position : Java Developer*
*Location : Boston, MA or Farmington Hills, MI*
*Duration : 12+ Months *
simple validation of form input, minor changes to pages such as putting in
a jquery ui widget or a show/hide toggle. I'm looking for developers that
have gone above and beyond that, and developed real applications.
Individuals who have done this for the browser or they may have done this
on the server side via nodejs. Experience applying coding patterns to their
code (Module, Sandbox, etc), valued modularization, written unit tests, and
as a first class coding language is exactly what they need. Other notables
inheritance, promises, event delegation, DOM queries, closures, callbacks,
AJAX, JSON, and understand the JS memory model. Ideally, you'd have shown
the ability to lead an effort, promote best practices, and help the rest of
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent
combination of education and recent, relevant work experience
- Minimum 7 years software development experience including 4 years of
- Knowledge of and desire to work in an Agile development environment.
- Strong familiarity with object-oriented systems and enterprise design
- Experience with development of service oriented applications
- Familiarity with wide portfolio of software development applications,
environments and languages
- Strong understanding of HTTP/REST/API architecture
- Experience using source code control systems, such as Git, Subversion,
- Knowledge of XML parsing, and/or DOM traversal.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills required
- Creative problem solving skills and ability to effectively communicate
and translate feedback, needs and solutions
- Must have strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster
collaboration within and across teams
- Must be sensitive to cultural differences in interactions and in the
way work is done
- Needs good work ethic and strong sense of ownership of end result
- May require up to 10% travel, including international travel
- Advanced degree preferred
- Experience with Agile development methodologies, including XP methods
such as Test Driven Development and pair programming
MVC, jQuery, etc.
inheritance, event delegation, closures, AJAX, JSON)
- Understanding of Web Standards, Accessibility, and command of Semantic
markup (XHTML, HTML5)
- Experience with high performance web page optimization techniques
(edge serving, minimize http connections, etc.)
- Experience with a variety of Database Systems, such as LDAP, Oracle,
Sybase, MongoDB, NoSQL
- Knowledge of search engine development, particularly with Lucene as a
- Experience developing for mobile devices
- Leadership skills and experience managing the work of development staff
Thanks and Regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.