I have SAP HANA Consultant position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.
Role : SAP HANA
*Location: St. Louis, MO*
*Consultant should have some experience on Java development.*
*PURPOSE OF THE POSITION*
The HANA Developer will work with scrum masters, functional analysts, and
other technical analyst to understand business requirement, design and
build scalable HANA services and solutions using SAP HANA database, to
successfully implement requirements that meet business need.
*ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS*
● Design and develop scalable technical implementations.
● Create new HANA services to support varying business needs.
● Work closely with globally distributed business analysts and
architects to build an effective software solution.
● Mentor other team members.
● Improve the code quality with effective testing and review process.
● Bachelors/Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
● *3+ years of hands on development experience in Java/Java EE*
● Experience in SAP HANA development.
● Knowledge on writing HANA services.
● Experience in developing SQL Script.
● Experience in developing analytics, calculation, attributes views etc.
● Knowledge on debugging HANA services.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Ability to provide solutions based on the business requirements.
● Ability to work with global/cross domain team.
● Must have excellent problem solving skills and be customer centric.
*Additional Qualifications Desired*
● Experience with Agile methodology
● Knowledge on Hibernate
● Knowledge on Cassandra, Hadoop and Solr
Knowledge on JSP, Servlets and JPA
Tim Poole | K-Source INC
248-458-1322 ext 222
gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.