Hope you are doing great today!!!

This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.

I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com

*Position:*        Java Hadoop Solution Architect Consultant

*Duration:*     12 Months

*Location:*        Bethpage, NY

·      Development using Java Enterprise technologies, Eclipse, MVC (Model
View Controller), Facade Patterns, writing JPA like APIs, Web services,
Tomcat, Servlets, JSP, Jstl, MySQL database

·         Java, Python, Apache Hadoop/Pig, Bigdata, Datastax, Pivotal HAWQ,
MapR HBase, Cloudera, Cassandra,

*Skills    *

JAVA, Eclipse, MVC, JPA, API, Tomcat, Servlets

*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below.*

*Full Name:*

*Current Location, City and State:*

*Mobile and Home Phone No:*

*Email ID:*

*US work authorization:*

*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*

*Highest Educational degree:*

*Overall years of experience*

*Currently on a project:*

*Willingness to relocate across US:  *

*Expertise & Skills Sets:*

*Total IT Experience in Years:*

*Interview Availability:*

*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:

*Skype Id:*

*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.png@01CC72EB.BA1A2B60]|| *Tel: **703-831-8282  Ext. 221* ||*
fax: **703-439-2550* |*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |
*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center
Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*