Role :Java Developer
Duration: Six months
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Participate in Design and development of the next-generation Payment
Service, including support for multiple payment methods and technology used
across the globe Hands on development on building n-tier applications using
SOA, Java/J2EE, Oracle and related technologies.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
*Exp in ecommerce companies.*
- 5 or more years of experience programming in Java/J2EE, XML/ JASON,
XSLT, XSD, JMS, WSDL, WADL, SOA, REST and SOAP web services, and related
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, CXF.
- Experience with e-commerce Payments in US or elsewhere will be great.
- 5 or more years of experience programming in Java/J2EE,
- XML/ JASON, XSLT, XSD, JMS, WSDL, WADL, SOA, REST and SOAP web
services, and related technologies.
- 3 or more years of experience with RDBMS (Oracle), SQL
- Experience with Eclipse. Experience with GIT, and Ant or Maven is a
- Experience configuring & deploying applications on J2EE
- application server (Apache Tomcat) a plus
- Knowledge of standard tools for optimizing and testing code.
- 5 or more years of experience in Java server programming
Tim Poole | K-Source INC
Direct : 469-213-1614
248-458-1322 ext 222
gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.