*Role and Responsibilities*
* Create test plans and test cases using Microsoft Testing Manager
* Test software programs to establish that all business requirements have
been implemented completely and correctly and are traceable to system
* Assist Developers with script writing for Automated testing.
* Ensure all corresponding business rules are satisfied.
* Create data based on business rules, user interface standards, and
* Identify, analyze, and report defects with full evidence, such as
functionality errors, inconsistencies in software program functions, file
outputs, user interface forms, content, and system usability issues.
* Logs, tracks and verifies resolution of software and specification defects
* Triage bugs, issues, defects and failures.
* Peer review test deliverables
* Accurately estimate tasks and assignments
* Subject matter expert on the product and related technology
* Research new testing technologies and *QA* procedures
* Assist in User Acceptance Testing when necessary
*Qualifications and Education Requirements*
* 5+ years experience in functional integration or system testing web-based
and fat-client applications
* Experience in lieu of degree, 4+ years, otherwise, BS in Computer
Science, Software Engineering or related field
* Strong working knowledge of Database Technology, .net. C and C#
* Automated Testing Experience.
* Strong working knowledge of Virtualization Technologies
* Visual Studio - Team Foundation Server* Ability to communicate with a
variety of staff levels
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Strong knowledge of System level testing.
* Ability to work effectively and adapt in a variety of configurations
(independently, as a team member, etc.)
* Ability to build working relationships, inside and outside of team
* Excellent time management skills
* Experience in testing from test plans, test cases, requirements and/or
* Setting up data, tools, databases, and applications in support of a
3-tiered integrated test environment
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Creating scripts to compare and validate data results from testing
* Knowledge of Agile software development process
* Self-starter with self-initiative and direction
* Understand the software development lifecycle
* Ability to analyze requirements and accurately determine test scope
* Ability to work on multiple complex tasks simultaneously
* Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines in a software development
* Manage multiple tasks with frequent interruptions
* College degree
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.