Hope you are doing fine.
Please go through the below requirement once and if you are comfortable
then reply back with your resume to
Job Title: Sr. oracle developer*Location: *Jersey City, NJ
*Tax Term: FULL TIME*
* Design, analyze, evaluate, code, test, debug, and implement complex
software applications in support of various functional areas.
* Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and
fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems.
* Work independently on most phases of applications systems analysis and
* Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine
* Work directly with internal customers, developing a solid understanding
of the business application for which the application is being designed.
* Assist internal customers with questions regarding the functionality of
* Lead and/or assist with analysis of packaged software being evaluated for
* May require to work off-hours and weekends occasionally, as required by
project work and systems maintenance
* 5-10 years Oracle development. Expert-level proficiency developing
SQL*Plus and PL/SQL solutions required.
* 5-10 software development experience writing software requirements,
design specifications, and design and documentation of system test plans.
* 5-10 experience with the UNIX operating system, preferably on Linux
platforms, using Korn Shell, AWK, SED, and common system functions.
* 5-10 of experience performing operational support of Oracle applications.
Performance tuning relevant to Oracle 11g RAC.
* 5 years of experience in the use of a software configuration management
system, such as Subversion or CVS.
* Logical and Physical Data modeling using Erwin r4.3, r7.2 / r8.
* Demonstrated experience in Design and implementation of Extraction -
Transformation Load ( ETL ) with Talend Open Studio, Pentaho Kettle, and
* Job scheduling using Autosys including creation of JIL files
* Experience with JIRA/Greenhopper or similar tools.
* Agile development methodology (Scrum) experience including Extreme
Programming (XP) Practices, with Test Driven Development (using JUnit and
DBUnit), exposure to Selenium.
* Exposure to developing solutions around storage technologies and large
scale storage environments for Networked Attached Storage ( NAS ) and
Storage Area Networds ( SAN ) including both physical characteristics and
* Familiarity with financial models of large-scale IT Organizations,
including Cost Centers, chargeback billing and direct/indirect costing.
* Software and hardware auto discovery tools ( Tideway and BDNA )
* Basic understanding of Oracle-based web applications, utilizing
Oracle XML generation.
* Degree in Computer Science or similar engineering discipline.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.