Hope you are doing fine.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR OPT CANDIDATES!.......
Please go through the below requirement once and if you are comfortable
then reply back with your resume to
Job Title: .NET Developer *Location: * San Diego, CA
Artisan is pleased to announce a full time opening for a mid-to-senior
level *.NET* *Developer*. This role is responsible for analyzing,
developing and deploying native Windows applications developed in C# which
are based on functionality found in our existing legacy code. As a member
of our development team, you will be responsible for helping us design and
build high-quality, stable and efficient functional modules.
Qualified candidates will reside in the San Diego area, and have a strong
understanding of C# and *.NET* development, as well as effective
communication and problem solving abilities.
*.NET* 3.5 and 4.0, C#, SQL (Oracle 11g or 12c)
- Provide your rich expertise in creating user-friendly 3-tier
which interact with an Oracle database
- Provide analysis, design and programming expertise for new projects
- Assists in working to improve standards and methodologies for
development and testing.
- Design application framework as needed
- Perform specification and requirements gathering as needed
- Perform regular maintenance on *.NET* applications
- Reside in the San Diego area
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in a computer related discipline
- 5+ years' experience in *.NET* development (both front and back end),
object oriented design and development,*.NET* framework 4.0, C# and
Oracle database 11g/12c is required
- Ability to define and implement migration strategies from legacy
systems to new architecture and technologies
- Experience with writing detailed technical specifications for
- Have a robust knowledge in flexible report writing
- Have a strong background in testing on *.NET* frameworks and C#
- Well experienced in developing applications for the financial services
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.