A new Job, ID: 131805 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/131805> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com>
Title: Urgent Very Very hot Req: Microsoft exchange engineer, Location:
Washington D C posted on 2014-03-18 10:02:04
Job Description:*Hi ,*
This is *Srikanth* from *IDC.* I hope you are doing great. We have an
urgent requirement with one of our direct client *Microsoft exchange
engineer*. Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest
or please do refer someone.
*Role: **Microsoft exchange engineer*
*Location: **Washington D C*
*Duration: Long Term*
Day to day troubleshooting of Outlook issues; Administration of mailboxes
and Users accounts Public Folder creation, replication, Knowledge in Office
365, Good experience in using Exchange Command Shell.
Respond to escalation calls from the Help desk, Desktop support, and other
IT teams to resolve issues and perform maintenance.
Support and maintain Active Directory infrastructure including identity
management, Group Policy updates, Software updates, FSMO roles, DNS, DHCP,
Sites and services etc.
Day to day administration, support, maintenance and monitoring of the MS
Exchange 2010/2013 infrastructure.
Provide technical direction and training to other IT personnel; Solve
· Senior Microsoft Exchange Engineer is responsible for design and
engineer continuously available Exchange 2010 and future versions of
messaging solution for the world bank and integrating other systems and
· Support implementing required directory services as needed for
Exchange, for a robust the e-mail environments, and for researching,
planning, implementing, and supporting new technologies, and responding to
integration demands as they arise. It includes design, installation,
validation, and the various business applications supported by tuning the
servers as necessary.
· This includes ensuring the availability of client/server
applications, configuring all new implementations, and developing processes
and procedures for ongoing management of the server environment, operations
and SLA reports.
· Will be asked to take part on projects or tasks, working with
teammates to see the project or task to completion. Requires frequent,
interaction with end users, other service providers.
· Responsibility includes system performance optimization, working
with other messaging team members in solving the range of enterprise
interoperability and integration issues that may exist in the messaging and
*Specific Responsibilities Include (Task Description):*
· Engineer high availability of messaging and solutions ready
for deployment with continuous availability for end users
· Develop necessary procedures for integrity of the messaging
and related systems
· Implement and adhere to security, resiliency and business
· Plan, design, and implement mail routing; identify server
locations, replication and remote connections. Coordinate with operating
systems and storage and operational teams for system upkeep and for
reliable service delivery.
· Plan and implement hardware and software upgrades to existing
messaging and related servers as needed ; Maintain business continuity and
disaster recovery configuration; Develop maintenance plans and procedures
for messaging infrastructure.
· Support and troubleshoot as required, optimizing performance,
resolving production problems, and; Provide timely follow-up on Directory
and services required for messaging.
· Plan, schedule, and conduct system tests, monitor test
results, and take required corrective action
· Coordinate systems design activities with other groups
reviewing deliverables and communicating status with management
· Cooperate on technical direction and training to other IT
personnel; Solve interoperability issues
· Engage in capacity planning and monitoring messaging system
growth; Aid in design of next generation systems.
· Innovate for continuous improvement of messaging system, and
propose structural changes when necessary
· Create and maintain task automation and monitoring tools
· Evaluate new solutions for added benefit and for resource
· Research, test, document for implementing new solutions and
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other
related analytical, scientific or technical disciplines preferred
· Minimum of four years of experience in following related areas
· Relevant experience with Microsoft Exchange server 2010 and
· Experience in engineering/sizing, installing, configuring, and
maintaining windows servers
· Preferably MCSE or related certifications
· Experience with relevant server platforms and operating systems
(Windows), directory services (AD/LDAP), SMTP/MIME
· Strong familiarity with network, storage technologies, security
principles and access/permission models.
· Programming skills in a scripting language such as VBScript,
Jscript and Power shell
· Experience with enterprise level anti-spam, anti-virus, and
email encryption products, is desirable.
· Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with the
ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and
confidence in the messaging team.
· Strong customer focus and ability to manage client expectations
· Solid project management skills in planning and monitoring
projects in a cross-functional environment
· Effective teamwork and excellent interpersonal and
communication skills, both oral and written, in a multicultural environment
· Ability to present and explain technical information in a way
that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding
· Work effectively in a team environment. Must be willing to work
flexible hours, if project requires.
*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/131805> (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*
eJobsVille.com - For The Best Tech Jobs In Town
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.