A new Job, ID: 133036 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/133036> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Title: .Net Developer posted on 2014-03-20 07:48:26
Job Description:*.NET Developer*
*Long term contract*
*Client Note: The consultant has to complete technical assessments in C#,
ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>, and SQL Server. *
*This will take about 1.5 hours and I need them to complete it within 24
hours of receiving it and they have to score at least a 3.3. or above to
be considered. *
*Candidates MUST also have a MINIMUM of 8 years of experience in .net
development with strong skills in WPF*
*Top Three Skills:* Top 3 Skills
5+ years of experience with C# 4.0
Experience with WCF WPF
Strong SOA experience
Strong SQL Skills (Experience working with large Data Sets)
Healthcare Knowledge (CPD Code, POS or Date of Service knowledge)
AGILE *Job Description:* Location: Bowie, MD
Inovalon develops cutting-edge software solutions that are helping to
revolutionize the Healthcare Informatics industry. We are seeking technical
professionals with advanced leadership skills to join our tight-knit team
in our headquarters located in Bowie, MD. This is an opportunity to work
with fellow best-in-class developers to deploy new Business Solutions
utilizing the latest technologies from vendors such as Microsoft. This
position requires strong leadership talents plus an instinctive,
problem-solving mentality and experience conceptualizing and creating
out-of-the-box solutions. Working in an Agile environment, we are engaged
in construction of new solutions and continuous optimization of our current
products. We promote an upbeat and effective team environment within the
fast-growing IT Healthcare Informatics industry.
* Responsible for software development implementations, taking high-level
requirements and producing robust solutions, within predefined timelines,
scope limitations, and in accordance with Agile SDLC methodology;
* Develop functionality / processes involving T-SQL, C#/ASP.NET, WPF, WCF,
* Create design patterns and data structures to be used by product software
development team to build data analytics solutions for clients in the
* Interface with the business operations and product teams for technical
specifications; and Participate in customer support processes.
* Develop solutions / processes, using T-SQL, involving DDL & DML in large
database environments [500+Gb database size / 500+ million record tables].
* Develop reporting solutions, using SSRS and/or Crystal Report technologies
* Responsible for research, planning, estimation, design, while ensuring
that customizations and integration components are meeting the business
* Provide training on coding standards and best practices to team members;
and produce quality, tested, and documented code.
* Act as a mentor to team members and aid in adherence to established
coding techniques and standards
* Adhere to all confidentiality and HIPAA requirements as outlined within
Inovalon's Operating Policies and Procedures *Additional Information:*
* 8 to 11 years experience developing data driven applications C#,
SmartClient/WinForms, ASP.NET, XML, Web Services, WCF, WPF, LINQ,
multi-threaded programming. .NET 3.5 experience required
* 3+ years experience developing in Visual Studio 2005 or later.
* Minimum of 2 years experience in report development (utilizing Crystal
Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services, or others);
* Minimum of 2 years experience in active adherence to SDLC methodologies
such as Agile or Incremental; Working knowledge of Scrum is a plus.
* Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience developing T-SQL objects in large
database environments [500+Gb database size / 500+ million record tables]
* Proven understanding of OOAD, design patterns, and application
development processes and practices with focus on reusability,
extensibility, and performance;
* MS degree or foreign equivalent in computer science, engineering, or
related field, plus 3 yrs of experience in Information Technology (IT)
field. Alternatively, will accept BS degree or foreign equivalent in
computer science, engineering, or related field, plus 5 yrs of experience
* Minimum of 1 year experience as a mentor to junior/mid-level colleague(s)
Experience working with medical claims datasets and components, including
CPT, HCPCS, ICD9 Diag. & Procedures, DRG, Revenue codes, POS, Specialty
Taxonomy, Lab, Pharmacy and respective data structures is a plus.
*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/133036> (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*
eJobsVille.com - For The Best Tech Jobs In Town
eJobsVille.com - For The Best Tech Jobs In Town
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.