Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at
*Job Title : Senior UX Developer*
*Location **: *Indianapolis, IN
*Duration **: 6 Months+*
· The User Experience (UX) Developer will be part of the eBusiness
web development team and be responsible for implementation of the web user
interfaces, working closely with the entire engineering, visual design, and
product management teams.
· The UX Developer must combine an understanding of producing
elegant, organized code with a passion for creating an effective user
· Design and implement highly interactive and responsive interfaces
in OneAmerica's platform
· Write unit tests (e.g. Jasmine) to ensure those features work as
· Deliver software continuously with close collaboration with
product managers, designers, business analysts, testers, architects, and
· Implement those features in a scalable, maintainable, and
operationally fit fashion
· Mentor other team members in User Interface (UI) development
practice and technologies
* Skills & Experience Requirements*
· Experience in and comfortable with agile methodologies
· 5+ years of experience building user interfaces for web
· Delivered significant projects involving rich web interfaces with
technologies such as Backbone, JQuery, Twitter Bootstrap, Mustache,
Handlebars, Require, Jasmine, and RESTful web services
web analytics, caching, and REST
· Good understanding of fundamental programming concepts
· Familiarity with building highly secure applications
· Experience with creating automated unit tests.
Thanks & Regards,
39138 Fremont Blvd Suite 201 Fremont CA 94538
*619-639-2353*, vam...@compuga.com, www.compuga.com
* GTalk/YIM: vamshi.staffing*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.