Hope you are doing great.

I have below urgent requirement with one of our client. Please respond with
your resume in MS WORD format along with contact details, rate and visa
status to *pav...@compuga.com* <pav...@compuga.com>

*Job Title: *Backend Java Developer IV
*Primary Skills:* Java server side developer
*Location:* San Jose, CA

*Job Description:*
Conducts analysis, designs products, and programs computer software that
requires extensive research. Typical background for this position is
advance study/knowledge in the field of computer science or software
engineering along with advanced knowledge of software development and
methodologies. |

The following are the technical requirements:
- Java Server Development
- JavaScript Development
- Perl/Python Development
- Relation Database Schema Design and Development (MySQL preferred)

The following are also the optional experience that this position will be
- Machine learning with approaches like Decision Trees and Representation
Learning, etc....
- Data Mining. (i.e. Classification, Decision Trees, Linear Regression with
Multiple Variables)
- Knowledge/Experience with Big Data (Hadoop/HDFS/Storm/HBase) and Cloud
system will be beneficial

Any Questions, Feel free to call me on my direct number *619-353-1695*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sr IT Recruiter*

*[image: Inline image 2]*

*Mail: **pav...@compuga.com* <pav...@compuga.com>