Hope you are doing great today!!!

This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.

I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com

*Position:*        *Informatica PowerCenter/MDM Administrator *

*Duration:*     *Long Term*

*Location:*        *Dublin, OH*

* (Please do not send Developers that have been admins also, strictly
Informatica Admins please)*

*(Please do not send Developers that have been admins also, strictly
Informatica Admins please)*

*·         **5 years of experience as an Informatica Administrator with
overall 8 years of DWH experience using Informatica as the ETL tool*

*·         **Demonstrated capability in setting up Informatica environments
like discussing the hardware, software requirements with Infrastructure
groups, providing capacity requirements, installation and configuration of
Informatica components in a failover setup*

*·         **Administer Informatica on UNIX platforms with Oracle, Teradata

*·         **Experience in code deployment.*

*·         **Handled repository backups, restoration, failover,*

*·         **Experience in DR planning and setup*

*·         **Provide support to team in performance tuning,
troubleshooting, best practices and standards*

*·         **Experience in Informatica Power Center 9x*

*·         **Desirable:*

*·         **Experience in Informatica Data Quality, B2B Data
Transformation, Data Exchange, Web Services*

*·         **Experience in Informatica MDM an added advantage*

*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below.*

*Full Name:*

*Current Location, City and State:*

*Mobile and Home Phone No:*

*Email ID:*

*US work authorization:*

*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*

*Highest Educational degree:*

*Overall years of experience*

*Currently on a project:*

*Willingness to relocate across US:  *

*Expertise & Skills Sets:*

  *Total IT Experience in Years:*

  *Interview Availability:*

  *Available to join from* (*Availability)*:

  *Skype Id:*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.png@01CC72EB.BA1A2B60]|| *Tel: **703-831-8282  Ext. 221* ||*
fax: **703-439-2550* |*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |
*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center
Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*