We have an opening for a Cognos Developer, If you are interested, please
send me some times to speak with you today along with the best number to
reach you on. In addition, if you know anyone that would be a fit, please
feel free to send them my contact information provided below. I look
forward to hearing back from you soon!

Cognos Developer
Location: Columbus, OH
Contract Length: 1 Year,

Roles and Responsibilities:
Must have strong communication skills, exhibit commitment and ownership,
and respond to an Agile environment. As a Metrics developer the resource
will be involved with database design related to the transactional system,
data integrations (utilizing SSIS), and Reporting Framework creation and
reporting (using Cognos).

- Work with end users to define business requirements
- Create designs with developers to satisfy business requirements
- Estimate build work to complete development of user stories
- Perform coding to written technical specifications.
- Investigate, analyze and document reported defects.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical
documentation templates.
- Administer a Cognos environment.
- Performs related duties as assigned

This is NOT JUST a report writer position. Looking for someone that can own
a Cognos environment, having a deep understanding of all of the Cognos
capabilities and how value can be derived. They will administer the
environment to ensure operational effectiveness, through defining packages,
creating interactive reports, and structuring content and security. In
addition, they will assist with data modeling of a transactional system and
the design of a data mart (to be used by others for reporting purposes).

Best Regards
Altaf Khan
Addon Technologies Inc,17197 N. Laurel Park Dr,Suite # 513,Livonia, MI
E-mail: ,Direct 734 956 4737 Ext:169|
Gtalk, Yahoo & Skype: sameer5321