Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* *Software Engineer (.Net)*
*Duration:* *12 Months*
*Location:* *Rio Rancho, NM*
*Need Genuine Candidates. Client will be Strict on it.*
*Must be a U.S. Citizen or a Green Card holder (Permanent Residents only,
NOT EADs - sorry)*
*Project Description: *
· Internal Legal & Corporate Affairs App Dev & Support Svcs group
needs a senior application developer to work on a n-tier .NET based
application to support company's patent process.
· Individual will be part of an Agile based team continuously
working on improving and adding functionality to the application suite.
· Currently working to enhance and elaborate on a large complex
application in existence since 2007. Will also be completely switching out
· Testing applications and processes against various business
· Automating processes through development or enhancement of
· Develop integrations between applications and other internal and
external data sources
· Create and maintain styling for applications
· Ability to understand business situation/needs and conceptualize
technical solutions accordingly
· Independent worker who is able to balance planned project work
with ad-hoc requests from teammates
· Excellent communication skills
· Proactive problem solving and continual process improvement
· Experienced in developing complex logic reports against
· Knowledge of Microsoft SQL and Oracle with the ability to write
queries and DML statements
· 5+ years developing software using Microsoft .NET development
technologies, including C#, LINQ, XAML and others
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
· Solid understanding of Object Oriented (OO) principles and
ability to apply design patterns as well as use, extend and create reusable
· Familiar with Agile Development Methodologies
· Familiarity with automated testing tools - an advantage - please
list which tools familiar with
*To Sum it up:*
· Candidate must be highly experienced in middle-tier.
· Have intermediate database backend experience - they use both SQL
Server and Oracle.
· Good presentation layer experience as well (although client will
be flexible on tools used)
· Will be interfacing a lot with internal clients so very good
communication and interpersonal skills are required.
*And have the following EXPERIENCE:*
· .NET framework (they are using 4.5)
· Visual Studio.NET
· C#, LINQ, XAML, and others
· WPF or Silverlight
· SQL Server (and Oracle)
· Object oriented
· MVC, MVVM design patterns
· Re-usable application framework, refactoring
· Strong middle-tier skills
· Intermediate database skills
· Good presentation layer skills
· Automating processes
· Developing integrations
· Very good communication and interpersonal skills important
*If phone screen requested and passed, a second interview will be
required. MS Link and development tools such as Visual Studio on personal
computer for skill assessment for candidates not local to the area will be
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Expertise & Skills Sets:*
*Total IT Experience in Years:*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.png@01CC72EB.BA1A2B60]|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||*
fax: **703-439-2550* |*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |
*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center
Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.