This is Nitish, a Technical Recruiter from Biorev, LLC.
Please refer the below mentioned job details and get back to me at your
earliest convenience for further discussion.
*e-Mail : **nit...@biorev.us <nit...@biorev.us>*
*Number : 972-514-3045 <972-514-3045>*
*Job Title : Build Engineer*
*Job Location : Redmond, WA*
*Duration : 6+ months*
· Sustaining and writing code for the build execution.
· Administration of the team's infrastructure and software services.
· Monitoring and troubleshooting of daily builds.
· Development of build and packaging automation and tools.
· Interacting and communicating with our partner teams to fix
· Knowledge of Deployment Software (Auto Pilot Octopus, Sequence
Manager, and Windows Workflow)
· MS Experience as Build Engineer.
· Good knowledge of Build tracker, MS Build, CoreXT, TFS, IIS, and
· Databases: SQL server, SQLite and MySQL
· Strong troubleshooting skills for hardware, software and
· Detail oriented, self-critical, clear communication, ability to
handle multiple tasks.
· Strong team player and a high achiever with ability to work with
· Experience working in a Windows Test/Lab Environment performing
deployments, and debugging code related issues using Visual Studio.
· Passion and Experience Solving Service related issues at a code
· Knowledge of Programing Languages: C#, PowerShell and batch files.
· Application Network experience (IP Addressing schemes,
· Strong understanding of Windows Operating System Internals
*Candidate Self Rating*
*Years of Experience*
MS Build / CoreXT
Monitoring and troubleshooting
build and packaging automation
Application Network experience
C#, PowerShell and batch files
Previous Microsoft Exp.
*Resume Submission Template*
Onsite availability (post-selection)
Total onsite experience, working in US
Overall relevant experience of candidate
Availability for Interview (Time & Date)
Joining Mode (TP / FTE)
Salary/Rate (including Overheads)
Direct : (972) 514-3045
Email : nit...@biorev.us
An *E-Verify *Employer
DISCLAIMER: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail; Under Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a removal method from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails, please reply with "REMOVE" in subject. We apologize
for any inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.