Hi

We at Spruce Technology Inc., we are presently seeking to fill *Application
Programmer* Job opportunity *3+ years* contract opportunity in *Washington,
DC*

If this opportunity interests you, I urge you to email me your updated
resume in word-format with your phone number and the best time to call you.

Please find the job description mentioned below, feel free to call me or
email me if you have any further questions.

*Job Title: Application Programmer*

*Location: Washington, DC*

*Duration: 3+ years*

*Required Skills:*

*Development:* ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, Web Services, Java, JSP

*Databases:* SQL Server, Oracle

*Services:* Enterprise Service Bus, SOA

*Authentication:* Active Directory, SSO, CA Siteminder

*Content Management:* SharePoint, Drupal

*QA:* HP QTP, Microsoft TFS

*Experience, expertise and educational requirements:*

   -

   Analyzes functional business applications and design specifications for
   functional

Activities.

   -

   Translates detailed design into computer software.
   -

   Tests, debugs, and refines the computer software to produce the required
   product.
   -

   Prepares required documentation, including both program-level and
   user-level

Documentation.

   -

   Enhances software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency.
   -

   Assists and/or performs quality assurance functions.
   -

   A minimum of three (3) years of progressive experience in applications
   programming in

the applicable language(s) and platform(s), and ability to develop software
in current

computer technologies to satisfy design objectives.

   -

   Demonstrated ability to work independently or under general direction
   only.
   -

   Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Computer
   Science,
   -

   Information Systems or other related discipline.
   -

   Four (4) additional years of applicable professional technical
   experience beyond the three
   -

   (3) Years may be substituted for a degree.
   -

   Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in an IT,
   engineering, or

Scientific field, or in a field related to the subject of this SOW.

Thanks & Regards

*Vignesh*

Lead Technical Recruitments

Email: vignesh.renikun...@sprucetech.net