Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at *vam...@compuga.com <vam...@compuga.com>*
*Job Title:* *Technical Writer*
*Location:* La Vista, NE
*Duration:* 1 year
Organize material and complete content assignments according to set
standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
All content creation to align with the core strategy of Client's
Professional Services for eternal facing consumption
Confer with merchant facing representatives or to establish specifications
and to determine subject material to be developed for publication.
Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope,
format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding.
Provide mock ups, diagrams, and charts to illustrate material.
Study specifications, mockups, and product material to integrate and
delineate best technology to provide content.
Arrange for typing, duplication, and distribution of material via multiple
delivery methods and content hosting sites
*Skills/Knowledge & Experience:*
- BS/MCA/BE degree and/or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years' experience as a technical writer
- Excellent writing skills. Topic-oriented, structured writing a plus.
- Excellent project and time management skills. Ability to multitask,
prioritize, and develop and maintain own schedules.
- Ability to work as lone writer as part of a wider team of technical
and integration engineers to collaborate closely with other writers as
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, processes, and concepts.
- The technical writer will need to write and demonstrate from previous
role in a clear and concise manner and to be able to convey information
appropriately for a variety of audiences.
- Proven experience in writing and compiling material based usage for
the external and non technical audience
- Interviewing and listening skills with demonstrated capabilities
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination
techniques and methods..
- Tools: XMetal, DITA Open Toolkit, Acrolinx
- Knowledge of XML, XSLT, CSS, Content Management.
- Knowledge of other publishing and office software such as Visio,
Photoshop or Paintshop Pro, MindMaps, Camtasia
Thanks & Regards,
39138 Fremont Blvd Suite 201 Fremont CA 94538
*619-639-2353*, vam...@compuga.com, www.compuga.com
* GTalk/YIM: vamshi.staffing*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.