Hello,

Hope you are doing great today!!!

This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.

I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com

*Position:*        *SAP BW Lead/Architect*

*Duration:*     *Long Term*

*Location:*        Bellevue, WA

*JOB DESCRIPTION*

 *Qualifications:*

·         Overall 8+ years exp in SAP BW Atleast 5+ years' experience in BW
7.0 and 2+ years in BW 7.3 End to end experience in BW - data extraction,
modeling, Bex Reporting Experience in building cubes, reports on ERP
modules like Finance, Controlling, COPA, Special Purpose Ledger, Sales and
HR Ability to drive requirements gathering, run workshops with senior 'c'
level executives to identify KPIs Strong functional knowledge to understand
business processes and work with functional consultants Sound documentation
for capturing reporting requirements and getting sign off Design technical
blueprint and drive development teams Knowledge in Business Objects
reporting tools is must Able to code ABAP/4 in BW specific needs Strong
communication skills with team lead capabilities and act as a user champion
Exp in working & Leading offshore team Job Level Specific Duties

·          Architects, designs, and implements configuration management
solutions.

·          Supports back-end infrastructure of configuration management
environment.

·         Designs, develops, and manages the deployment of software
packaging utilizing current technologies.

·         Queries databases for reporting.

·          May develop technical documentation for both technical and
non-technical audiences.

·         Determines build & release strategy for project / product
components.

·          Performs complex troubleshooting activities.

·         Provides 3rd-level technical support in resolving internal and
customer technical issues.

·         Analyzes root causes for configuration management issues and
identifies corrective actions. Typical Years of Experience

·          Typically requires 4-6 years relevant experience. Minimum
Education and Certifications

·          Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and
work experience. Skills

·          Demonstrates working knowledge of scripting.

·         Demonstrates a thorough understanding of MS Sysprep and operating
system Imaging methodologies as well as operating system provisioning
methodologies.

·         Demonstrates a solid understanding of all infrastructure
technologies.

·         Demonstrates knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Active
Directory Policies, LAN topology, routers, hubs, switches and network
protocols, including WAN/Frame Relay, and TCP/IP, IPX.

·          Integrates configuration solutions with relational databases.

·         Demonstrates advanced understanding and knowledge of defining,
managing and validating configuration areas using common tools like
Concurrent Versions System (CVS), Visual Source Safe (VSS), ClearCase,
SubVersion (SVN) for multiple projects.

·         Demonstrates advanced knowledge of windows server administration
to include AD and LDAP as well as virtual servers.

·          Capability to identify and resolve complex configuration
management issues. Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions

·          Ability to physically perform general office requirements.

·         Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or
without reasonable accommodations.

·         Significant travel including overnight domestic or international
trips may be required.

*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below.*

*Full Name:*

*Current Location, City and State:*

*Mobile and Home Phone No:*

*Email ID:*

*US work authorization:*

*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*

*Highest Educational degree:*

*Overall years of experience*

*Currently on a project:*

*Willingness to relocate across US:  *

*Expertise & Skills Sets:*

*Total IT Experience in Years:*

*Interview Availability:*

*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:

*Skype Id:*

*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*

*Imtiaz*

|| *Tel: **703-831-8282  Ext. 221* ||* fax: **703-439-2550* |
*imt...@canopyone.com* <%7cimt...@canopyone.com>