Hello,

Hope you are doing great today!!!

This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.

I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com

*Position:*        *Dynamics CRM Developer*

*Duration:*     *Long Term*

*Location:*        Mechanicsburg, PA

*Interview:      *Phone And Inperson Interview

*JOB DESCRIPTION*

·         Our client is looking for fill a long term contract role in
Mechanicsburg, Pa.

·         They are looking for a CRM Developer who has advanced technical
experience with Microsoft Dynamics.

·         They will be responsible for assisting in CRM development
projects, the first of which will replace their current Remedy Call
Management System.

*Must Haves:*

·         5+ years of experience

·         Recent MS Dynamics CRM 2011 - Development/Support/Customizations

·         Recent MS Dynamics CRM 2011 - CRM Development Toolkit/Plug-in
Customization

·         Entity Customization/From Customizations/Workflow Management

·         .Net 4.0 Applications

·         C#

·         SQL

·         SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)

*Nice to Have*

·         SharePoint Integration and TFS

·         JavaScript - Hands on experience creating UI elements using
JavaScript

·         Test Plans - Ability to create test plans/cases for development
and testing

*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below.*

*Full Name:*

*Current Location, City and State:*

*Mobile and Home Phone No:*

*Email ID:*

*US work authorization:*

*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*

*Highest Educational degree:*

*Overall years of experience*

*Currently on a project:*

*Willingness to relocate across US:  *

*Expertise & Skills Sets:*

  *Total IT Experience in Years:*

  *Interview Availability:*

  *Available to join from* (*Availability)*:

  *Skype Id:*

  *Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*

*Imtiaz*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.png@01CC72EB.BA1A2B60]|| *Tel: **703-831-8282  Ext. 221* ||*
fax: **703-439-2550* |*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |
*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center
Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*