you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position: SAS Developer Location: Scottsdale, AZ Duration:
12+ months*

*Application Developer BI Reporting Tools *

** Minimum 5 years of base SAS/Macro programming experience, with excellent
skills in new application development using Base SAS and Macros *

** Unix (K-shell scripting). Could be waived if the SAS skills are
exceptional. *

** Demonstrated design and coding experience of mid-to-large size systems
in SAS. *

* Knowledge and working experience with advanced Base SAS/Macro programming

* Conceptual knowledge and experience with software engineering life cycle
applied to application development using Base SAS/Macros.

* Educational background in Computer Science/Engineering will be preferred.

* Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*Skype ID*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
F: 724.264.5637
Gtalk :- usapatp
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*