Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* *SAP Enterprise Architect*
*Duration:* *2+ Years Contract*
*Location:* Denver, CO or Minneapolis, MN.
* JOB DESCRIPTION*
· Provides subject matter expertise in the requested technology or
application. Assists client in implementing, upgrading or optimizing
· Utilizes professional expertise to perform analysis, project
management and/or development activities with technology.
· Requires demonstrated subject matter expertise in the specified
*SAP Enterprise Architect (Summary)*
· To provide enterprise perspective for all SAP applications,
enterprise technical requirements design and support, architecture
documentation, system and application integration, data migration and
conversion, security and compliance, change management, performance tuning,
while providing knowledge transfer within the organization and aligning
* The SAP Enterprise Architect will support the account management
and technology teams by providing expertise in the development of an
integrated enterprise architecture design using SAP applications and
* Will need to identify and develop enterprise building blocks,
patterns and standards to mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost
savings and efficiencies for all planned solutions.
* The individual must be able to demonstrate in-depth technical
knowledge of integrated SAP solutions and upgrades.
* The EA should have strong experience in non-SAP technical areas
and overall project implementation processes.
* As an enterprise architect, they will be able to provide guidance
and recommendations for the SAP applications they are working with as well
as the ones that must be integrated into an overall solution.
* The Enterprise Architecture should have a solid SAP functional
background with applied Business Architecture expertise.
* Have in-depth knowledge of the SAP Technical Platform.
* They should also have experience or knowledge of ECC
* Understanding of SAP Application Life Cycle Management, Solution
Manager, and development tools and methodologies, including business and
process modeling tools
* Technical exposure to multiple SAP NetWeaver components.
* Take responsibility for the overall technical architecture design.
* Define appropriate technical solutions, with options including
impacts and benefits.
* Work closely with the project teams to provide the correct SAP
environment based on functional requirements.
* Instigate appropriate system landscape including client strategy
and transport controls.
* Develop and document architectural standards and principles.
* Develop and document integration and data migration patterns and
* Support the investigation, identification and resolution of
performance issues at application, database and O/S level.
* Understanding of key concept and technologies related to
integrating SAP with 3rd party software and middleware technologies.
* Maintain a high level of awareness of all current SAP
applications and solutions Maintain awareness of capabilities and trends
around relevant database and SAP enabling technologies Provide direction
and support for performance optimization for customer programs and business
process performance. Must know how to size and calculate SAP demand (e.g.
SAPS) Will have worked in a large scale SAP solution environments, with
responsibility for solution design and implementation planning.
* At least 10 years IT experience, with 6+ or more years of SAP
solution design, ideally NetWeaver, with a good knowledge of SAP Supported
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Expertise & Skills Sets:*
*Total IT Experience in Years:*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.png@01CC72EB.BA1A2B60]|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||*
fax: **703-439-2550* |*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |
*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center
Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.