Hope you are doing great.

This is *Prabhu* from *AIT Resource Group Inc.,*

I wanted to touch base you regarding one of job opportunity with our client
based out of *California*. Please have a look below job detail and let me
know your thoughts at the earliest convenience.

*Oracle EBS Finance Technical/Techno-Functional Consultants*

*Scotts Valley, CA*

*1 Year*

*Job Description:*

·         5 -7 years of total experience in Oracle applications Development
activities including analysis, design, coding, data migration.

·         Development experience in EBtax, Accounts Receivables (AR) and
Accounts Payables (AP) modules - **Must**

·         The candidate should be strong in technical and should possess
reasonable functional knowledge in finance modules (Technical: 70%,
Functional: 30%)

·         Working experience in AR auto invoice programs during

·         Sabrix knowledge is good to have but not mandatory

*Thanks & Regards*

Prabhu Ramalingam

AIT Resource Group Inc.

*Phone:* 847 - 598 - 4444 *Extn:* 8807