A new Job, ID: 136625 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/136625> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com>

Title:  OBIEE Developer  posted on 2014-03-26 09:16:33

Job Description:Hello,

This is Gurupreet, a Lead Technical Recruiter from Biorev, LLC.

Please refer the below mentioned job details and get back to me at your
earliest convenience for further discussion.

*No. of opening:* 4
*Location*: Charlotte, NC
*Start Date*: ASAP
*Duration*: 6+ months
*End Client:* TIAA Cref - Photo ID Proof Required with H1B Copy if on H1B
or EAD copy if GC-EAD
*Rate:* $70/hr - Negotiable for good candidate
*Interview Type:* Telephonic and Skype/In-person (if Local)

*Job Title: OBIEE Developer*

·         10+ years of relevant experience Expertise in OBIEE Components
·         Proven track record of providing BI Solution
·         Implemented Enterprise-wide Business intelligence/ information
Delivery Platform
·         Lead multiple upgrade projects
·         Lead teams on yearly disaster recovery exercise
·         Responsible for developing relationships with different lines of
business and IT Partners
·         Should collaborate with Enterprise Architecture to develop
roadmaps and upgrades
·         Should have expertise in Data Warehouse concepts and principles
·         Should have good in-depth knowledge of any one ETL tool (Data
Stage or Informatica)
·         Should have worked in BI projects that sourced data from large
database over 10 TB business knowledge in financial services is preferred
[including retirement (401k, 403b, IRA), banking, brokerage, insurance and
asset management knowledge / experience].

·         OBIEE
·         BI
·         ETL tool
·         Data Warehouse
·         Financial Services Background required

*Please feel free to call me on my direct # (972) 514-3047.*
*Thank You & Have a Great Day!*

Salary: DOE

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/136625>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*

Best regards,
eJobsVille.com - For The Best Tech Jobs In Town